Wipes FAQ's

What Is In Your Wipes?

Offspring biodegradable plant-based wipes are all natural - from the cloth itself to its ingredients. Safe and gentle for your baby’s delicate skin. Our formulation is made using 99% water. The water has multi-layer filtering to ensure the highest purification and filtration. While other ingredients (the remaining 1%) are made of organic-based ingredients, most important of all, our wipes are certified: Australia Allergy Certified, Made Safe, Toxic-Free, and Cruelty-Free.

We do not use any scents / fragrance / masking agent on our wipes and all scent from wipes are originally from the material and formulation itself.

What Material Is The Wipe Itself?

The material of the baby wipes plays a major role just like the ingredients do! Offspring choses only biodegradable cellulose fibre from Austria, with USDA Bio-Based Preferred Certification. Our biodegradable cellulose fibre wipes contain zero plastic and chlorine which is harmful to your child and to the environment. This material is also able to hold and retain more liquid than other leading wipes, meaning they won’t dry out easily compared to conventional plastic-based wipes. You can use fewer wipes with cleaner results! 

Why Is The Material Embossed?

Our material has an embossed design for easy and effective cleaning up.

Why does your 60gsm material feel lighter compared to normal 60gsm wipes?

Our bio-based and biodegradable wipe cloth doesn't weigh down the material because it doesn’t contain any plastic, therefore it is light and moist, silky and soft, gentle to wipe your baby’s delicate skin.

Do Wipes Expire?

The shelf life of an unopened package of wipes is 2 years from the manufacturing date. You can find the date of manufacturing and expiration date on the bottom of the wipes package. 

Close the lids each time after dispensing a wipe. Store in a cool and dry area.